| < January >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Helsinki, Vantaa in January is cold at -6.9 °C (19.58 °F).
- The weather in January is a little parched. A mere 41mm (1.6in) of liquid precipitates .
- The shortest day is 5:57 long and the longest day is 7:47 long with an average length of 6:45.
Check the distance to and compare the Helsinki, Vantaa January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Helsinki, Vantaa, Finland
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Helsinki, Vantaa:
- Vaasa, Finland - 347.6 kms (216 miles) NNW
- Kankaanp (Niinisalo), Finland - 217.1 kms (134.9 miles) NW
- Tampere, Finland - 143.4 kms (89.1 miles) NNW
- Jokioinen, Finland - 97.5 kms (60.6 miles) NW
- Turku, Finland - 149.9 kms (93.1 miles) W
- Helsinki, Finland - 25.5 kms (15.9 miles) SW
- Mariehamn, Åland Islands - 280.7 kms (174.4 miles) W
- Tallin, Estonia - 104.1 kms (64.7 miles) SSW
- Vilsandi, Estonia - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) SW
- Ainazi, Latvia - 274.5 kms (170.5 miles) S